5/09/2010

scooping goldfish

It is the healing game application that added springlike direction to traditional scooping goldfish under the theme of a cherry tree by the Japanese festival.
But it is good and can enjoy it by scooping goldfish in a relaxed mood just to look at a screen slowly.
While it is healed by a sound of the beautiful goldfish and water, please enjoy the sum.

- I showed the ranking Top Ten in a giga blaze homepage.

Sakura Goldfishing

[A characteristic]

* The title screen which cherry blossom petals dance, and is scattered
* I choose the favorite background by oneself, and admiration, scooping goldfish are possible.
* The record of the scooping goldfish can read national order by transmitting it to Internet ranking.
* I can appreciate it with having played your favorite music by turning off BGM with a setting screen.
* I come by enlarged reduction with a screen by pinch operation (I put two fingers and open it narrow it).
* More high-definition after the third generation iPad,iPhone 3GS, iPod touch the surface of the water.


[How to play appreciation modes]

* A screen scrolls by putting a finger in the top and bottom right and left edge of screen.
* A ripple spreads when I trace the surface of the water with a finger.


[How to play scooping goldfish modes]

* The basics own iPhone in the ground horizontally and play
* When I put a finger in the favorite place of the screen and move it, poi moves to the direction.
(※I can move by I catch the wooden bowl directly, and moving a finger.)
* I ruin iPhone in right and left either right above a goldfish quickly and scoop it when I return it.
(※I cannot save it on the wooden bowl)
* I take poi to the top of the wooden bowl while I incline iPhone to the all around not to drop it, and balancing if a goldfish steps on the poi and I can incline and put a goldfish in a wooden bowl.
* I can use the poi till I finish being completely torn. Three pieces are game over when they use it up.

※ While I appreciate it, during scooping goldfish, a stop menu is displayed at one time by touching the button of the screen lower left.


[The hint of the game]

* I can move when I keep on having devoted iPhone to right and left when I save it with poi having entered underwater.
* It is easy to be torn when I scoop a goldfish in the middle of the poi.
* If a goldfish steps on the poi, let's put it in a wooden bowl quickly.
* When poi is destroyed and is hard to save it, I can change it immediately when I touch the remainder poi indication on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment