5/02/2010

Nattou



I became delicious by power of "i". Please enjoy the fermented soybeans which I used an electronic recombination soy bean for!

As for you not to "stop if let tell fermented soybeans" "is fermented soybeans?"  You called うえっ please taste the charm of gangs different new fermented soybeans so far. These innovative fermented soybeans live and play pleasure, a game and can enjoy it. It is the very real virtual fermented soybeans which it mixes it, and it mixes it, and pursued the pleasure of something sticky thoroughly (but completely unscented).

iNattou
# $0.99
# Category: Entertainment
# Released: Oct 07, 2009
# Version: 1.0
# 1.0 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
# 8.8 MB
# Languages: English, Japanese



◆ ◇  Fermented soybeans game menu ◇ ◆
-  I mix it and mix it and learn a circle
-  I mix it and mix it and drive it carefully
-  Mix it, and mix it; time trial
-  Mix it, and mix it; shape-memory fermented soybeans
-  Mix it, and mix it; reverse

◆ ◇  A function ◇ ◆

◆ A mode to "eat"…Open a pack and mix fermented soybeans and let you hold out with all one's might, and write sauce and mustard…I can enjoy fermented soybeans to the full without minding a smell anywhere anytime.

◆ An "idle" mode…I can play the following fermented soybeans mini games.

-  I mix it and mix it and learn a circle
How were the fermented soybeans mixed?  Get longer steadily; challenge it mix it, and mix it, and where is learned a method to.

-  I mix it and mix it and drive it carefully
I mix it according to a signal and mix it. I mix it with blue and mix it and stop with red. I am out when I violate red light three times.

-  Mix it, and mix it; time trial
How early is it mixed?  I mix the highest speed and mix it and challenge the limit of the time.

-  Mix it, and mix it; shape-memory fermented soybeans
The fermented soybeans which are restored unless I continue mixing it. I mix it at high speed, and let's prevent shape recovery.

-  Mix it, and mix it; reverse
Though it is fermented soybeans, is something sticky removed?

◆ "A something sticky degree record"…The record that how long let fermented soybeans be sticky is stored. And I mix it and mix it and try it hard, and the number of times improved with the number of all packs, the "idle" mode of the fermented soybeans which lived on a mode to "eat" can watch a degree. I eat and play and will let fermented soybeans be sticky more.

No comments:

Post a Comment