5/05/2010

Puzzle BOX



Puzzle BOX is application to enjoy the puzzle which Gakken(The top of the Japanese education-related business company) offers in iPhone.

パズルBOX
# Free
# Category: Games
# Released: Apr 27, 2010
# Version: 1.0
# 2.9 MB
# Languages: English, Japanese

By pretty good time and train of the wait while move, it is a characteristic that can enjoy a game anywhere anytime.



I feel a coin whenever I clear a problem. A number changes by a way of the clear, and the coin can compete with users in the world for ranking.

In addition, using the coin which I felt, I can obtain a problem free!



★ A puzzle game to be able to be idle



* NANPLE

The puzzle which puts either 1-9 numbers in a not crowded trout.



* An illustration logic

The puzzle which I paint over trout eyes, and complete an illustration.



* A gusset is a picture

The puzzle which looks for a mistake in an upper image and the image of the lower part before a time limit.



I can use each puzzle game to 5 free.



In addition, I can purchase the puzzle game by one pack and the unit of three packs more.

In addition, as for the number of the problems to be included in one pack of each puzzle game, waiting a NANPLE(20) illustration logic (20) becomes the picture (16).

No comments:

Post a Comment