5/01/2010

Air Kendo



You are a samurai feeling in this, too!
Ryoma Sakamoto whom it causes revolution, and pushed forward the Japanese foundation of a country is a boom now in Japan.
Ryoma Sakamoto was a samurai good at fencing very much.
People imitating Ryoma Sakamoto increase in Japan.

※ Attention
Please be careful I am excited, and not to throw iPhone) less than iPhone or iPod touch(. The genuine bamboo sword is decided to undergo durability, but I grasp it well, and, as for iPhone, even a bamboo sword please play a hand of the which I usually grasp in not being a boomerang.

Air Kendo
# $0.99
# Category: Entertainment
# Released: Jun 08, 2009
# Version: 1.0
# 1.2 MB
# Language: English



● An air kendo mode
Each skill exercises it when I wave selection of 1, iPhone from a protective gear of three aspect cesta trunks and can taste a fencer feeling.
Because I give the skill at the degree to change of the wrist, the mock sword fight is possible.
I change it quickly and hit the icon two steps of cesta + side if used and will challenge it to hit three steps of the cesta + side + trunk.

● An air early behavior mode
Please go into motion in 1.iPhone to the area of one's forehead.
2. Hold the right foot out, and nominate some heels of the left foot.
Please advance one step both legs to a spring with a left foot tiptoe at the same time to swing down 3.iPhone.
One step retrogresses to a spring with a right foot tiptoe this time while going into motion in 4.iPhone.
I repeat 5.3 and 4.

There is I challenge because a counter sticks in an air early behavior mode how many things you can hit, enjoying it.
It was iPhone which was lighter than a real bamboo sword, but I was tired immediately.

※ I can return to an opening screen when I tap top right corner of the screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment